A terrible fire thoroughly mutilated a 27-year-old home, but miraculously, tenants of the unit managed to survive, despite being unable to escape through the front door. The trapped duo, who were both asleep when the incident happened, found refuge in the kitchen and bedroom while firefighters eventually forced their way in. They were subsequently taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation and other injuries. "Almost all furniture and other items in the living room" were destroyed in the fire, according to reports.
Photos: Shin Min Daily News